Tuesday, December 2, 2008

TWO MONTHS?!? And some news...

Hi none of you (considering all of you who check this blog out, have given up to new posts),

I must say the reason I (Nicki) Haven't been posting on here is because I haven't had any auditions or ANYTHING related to acting! Wait a sec... Livie and I made some videos, and I put the on YouTube, titled: The BFFNMW Show!! Part one and two. Just click HERE and it will take you to my page on YT. So, the really reason I got an urge to post on here? Well, I haven't told anyone, but I have an AUDITION TODAY! WOO HOO! Yes, I know. It's great. I'm auditioning with a friend I met at the library a few weeks ago at the TAB meeting at my library. I told her all about it and she wants to audition with me. Well, some of you may know I was in Bye Bye Birdie, the same High School is doing another community play this year, and ironically they are doing Seussical the Musical. Can I hear a 'WOOT WOOT'?!? Didn't think so... Anyways. The ironic part (for those of you who don't know) is Seussical (Jr.) was the last play I was in before I moved.... *Sob* No, I will NEVER GET OVER IT! So, yeah. A faulty thing though is I have a cough and cold, but I attempted signing Silent Night without my voice cracking earlier, so HOPEFULLY it won't crack at the auditions. So, please pray for me, and my friend Vicki. I know that I'll most definitely get in, but I REALLY want a lead (Don't I always?) Like Gertrude most definitely (I wouldn't mind a bird girl at the least) Oh well, it IS a musical, so I'll be happy with whatever part I get. I'm getting nervous now. One, because usually first day audition nights are the busiest. (I can't got tomorrow due to visiting my Grandparents and Church) and two, because I have a cough/cold. Three? Well, excitement of being in another play of course!
2:50 minutes until my auditions!
TTYL,

~Nicki

No comments: