Friday, January 23, 2009

Hey Bloggers!

Well, I finally got a call from Lisa (the lady that organizes everything) for the musical at the HS. This year is Seussical (ironic huh?) So, anyways, she called and said that, aside from missing a couple of rehearsals, I got a chorus (they haven't divided the Who's and the Citizens of the Jungle of Nool yet) But, like last year, some people with higher roles couldn't do the musical. SOOOO, there are a couple of Bird Girl positions (which is like lead chorus basically) So, I REALLY need your prayers that I WILL get a bird girl! I'd be sooooooooo happy if I did! Sure it isn't a lead but I would give nearly anything to get a role higher then the usual "chorus" that I seem to achieve. So, thank you for your prayers. I have a rehearsal later tonight! TTYL,

~Nicki

2 comments:

Livie said...

I'm PRAYING!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooooooo excited! I really hope that you get it!

Livie

You said...

Well, I didn't...